Ulster Project Cincinnati Pub Quiz
625 Walnut Street
November 6, 2019
7:00 - 10:00 pm
$25 Individual in Advance/ $30 at Door
$200 to Reserve a Team Table of 8
BUY Tickets BELOW!
Individuals will be placed in teams.
1st Annual Ulster Project Pub Quiz Fundraiser
Wednesday, November 6, 7:00-10:00 pm
Nicholson’s Tavern and Pub, 2nd floor party room
625 Walnut St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Hosted by Nicholson’s Tavern and Pub and Trivia Tom
Individuals are welcome, teams are encouraged! Space is limited!
· Grab your 7 smartest friends and show off your trivia prowess in a game of general knowledge and pop culture trivia with some Irish flair thrown in.
· Put a team together from your Ulster Project year and prove who is the brainiest.
· Come as an individual, be placed on a team, and meet other trivia aficionados.
· Learn a bit about this International Peace Project focused on Cincinnati and Northern Irish teenagers. Applications for Summer 2020 for teens 14-16 years old are being accepted now.
RESERVE your team table of 8 for $200
or JOIN A TEAM $25 a person in advance/$30 at the door includes Hot appetizers & Cash Bar
CASH PRIZE to the winning team!
Silent Auction featuring…
· Giant Tub of Cheer valued at over $500, donated by the NKY Fenians
· a one week Marco Island vacation, donated by Crichtons, 2019 alumni host family
· various baskets of Irish goods, donated by Enniskillen project teens
· many other great prizes
Purchase tickets below!
Questions?? Contact Matt at (513) 404-6579.
All proceeds benefit Ulster Project Cincinnati, a 501(c)(3) organization!
Eight tickets for Pub Quiz, November 6, 2019 from 7-10 pm at Nicholson’s Pub.
Ticket includes hot appetizers, trivia game, and reserved team table.
One individual ticket for Pub Quiz, November 6, 2019 from 7-10 pm at Nicholson’s Pub.
Ticket includes hot appetizers and trivia game.
Individual guests will be added to a a team of 8.